We've made some real progress in the past few weeks!
I'm HOPING to have our "save the dates" done and in the mail by the end of next week, my bridal shower (thank you, mom & bridal party!) is in the works, and we officially have our photographer, Eric Greenblatt! For all of you who may not know, he was my high school photography teacher. I learned so much from him, always had a blast in his class, and really love his work. There is no one I'd rather have capture all those special moments on our big day!
I'm HOPING to have our "save the dates" done and in the mail by the end of next week, my bridal shower (thank you, mom & bridal party!) is in the works, and we officially have our photographer, Eric Greenblatt! For all of you who may not know, he was my high school photography teacher. I learned so much from him, always had a blast in his class, and really love his work. There is no one I'd rather have capture all those special moments on our big day!

0 comments: