Woohoo!  We've really been making some progress.  (And with only 106 days to go, we better be!)  :) 

We now officially have our rental cabin for myself & Dan as well as our wedding party!  It's a gorgeous cabin with an amazing mountain view, 5 bedrooms, 5.5 baths, a fire pit, gazebo and LOTS more!  The rehearsal dinner and the send off breakfast will also be hosted in the cabin.  Here's a sneak peak:
 


My bridal shower is 1 week from today!  Francie, Brittany & Joy have worked soooo hard on it, and I know it's going to be amazing.  :)

I'll also be going dress shopping for the first time while I'm in Florida.  Wish me luck!!


This entry was posted on 3:09 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: